Yee haw! This cowboy sure knows how to have a rootin' tootin' good time!
Gather your junior deputies and invite our Cowboy Toy for a party like no other!
See him in action at past parties and events!
Terms & Conditions
1. A 50% deposit must be placed to confirm your party booking.
2. Your deposit is non-refundable, however, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, can be put towards another event at a later date mutually agreed upon by both parties. Events can be rescheduled with no later than 48 hours notice.
3. Your party booking (including character choice, date and time) is provisionally held for 24 hours from once the deposit invoice is sent. If the deposit is not paid within this time, availability is subject to change.
4. For large corporate clients unable to provide a deposit, a written agreement must be created confirming character performances, price, and pay schedule.
1. Your Remaining Party Balance must be paid in full 1 week before the party.
2. If party balance is not paid in full 48 hours prior to the event, performers will not attend and your booking will be cancelled.
1. A Party Cancellation with less than 48 hours notice will is not eligible to receive a refund, or transfer their deposit to an event at a later date.
2. If a Client has a complaint during their event, the Client must first inform the performer at the earliest opportunity to allow the issue to be resolved. If a resolution is not reached, you must contact the company representative during the event so that we are provided the opportunity to rectify the matter. Failure to indicate dissatisfaction during the event will result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation being extinguished or reduced.
3. Though extremely unlikely (and yet to ever happen), in the case we have to cancel your event, a full refund will be issued, along with a 20% credit to put towards future events.
Travel Fees & Boundaries:
1. Party packages include travel to locations in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Ardrossan, Fort Saskatchewan, Beaumont, St. Albert, and Spruce Grove. If your event takes place outside of these areas, additional travel fees will apply. Though our performers live around the Edmonton area, our headquarters is in Sherwood Park, where all costumes and party supplies are located.
2. Travel fees are quoted based on the number of performers (ability to carpool), distance from our headquarters, and seasonal road conditions.
3. There is also the option to host your event at our exclusive venue in Sherwood Park, or at any other rentable venue within our set boundaries.
Duties & Expectations:
1. It is the Client’s responsibility to review all details in their final confirmation email, and notify A Charmed Affair if any information is incorrect.
2. No other character performers from a competing company may be booked for the same event, as it misrepresents both companies.
3. As our party routines are designed for maximum fun and entertainment, please avoid booking other attractions and activities at the same time as your performer. Your performer will provide complete entertainment for the duration of their visit, so any additional activities at the time are unnecessary.
4. Performers will arrive 15 min prior to the event in costume for instruction/set up, and 30 min prior if changing into costume. If additional time is required, it must be booked as part of the corporate hourly rate. Performers will always arrive in costume for birthday party events.
5. In the event of unfortunate weather conditions (frequent in Alberta winters) making performers late, additional time will be made up at the end of the performance. In this case, they will call to inform you of their expected arrival time. The safety our performers is extremely important to us, and thus it is expected that they drive to the road conditions.
6. Performers will call the number provided prior to their entrance to discuss final details. Performers will wait up to 15 min for late comers before starting the party. Unfortunately, we cannot delay the start of a party longer than 15 minutes as our performers may be booked for additional events that same day.
7. Please address your performer only as their character for the duration of the event to avoid compromising character integrity. Though we always encourage children to dress up for events, we do ask that no other adults be in costume, as again, this comprises our character integrity.
8. Your Performer will stay in character the entire time, therefore the party organizer is responsible for children's behavior and safety throughout the event.
9. We ask that at least one adult is present in the room at all times, and pets are kept away for their own safety as well as the safety of our performers and guests.
10. For corporate events, performers must have the contact information of at least one event organizer on site.
11. We do have a recommend ratio of 12 children to 1 performer for birthday parties. Should there be more than 12 kids, we strongly recommend adding additional characters to ensure guests receive the full party experience. If additional characters are not added, certain games will likely have to be excluded due to limited time and supplies. The party will be less interactive and engaging for the children.
12. Our ultimate goal is for all the guests to have a magical time, and therefore games and activities may be altered from the original routine to suit their interests and requests. We leave it up to the performer’s best judgement to make sure all the kids are entertained and enjoy the experience!
13. Though we do our best to keep kids engaged, we are not responsible if a child does not want to participate. We cannot force participation, and will encourage everyone to have fun in their own way. We offer a variety of fun activities, and often we have kids that hop in and hop out of games.
14. Unfortunately during our routines, we cannot makeover or dress up anyone who we believe is suffering cold sores, open wounds, pink eye, lice, or any other condition that may be contagious. It is the parent’s responsibility to check for this before your performer arrives.
15. We do not tolerate violence, bullying or harassment towards anyone at our parties. Our performers are trained on how to handle these situations, and will do their best to resolve the conflict, but if it ensues, parents will be asked to step in.
16. If at anytime the performer feels uncomfortable or threatened at an event, they have every right to leave if the situation has not been handled following a conversation with the Client. Refunds will not be given in situations where a performer is forced to leave a party due to rude or inappropriate behavior targeted towards them from an adult at a party.
17. Performers may stay longer at the event at their own discretion without charge.
1. We have partnered with KeyLime Studio to offer the perfect party space at a great rate. As such, we do not own or lease the space and are not responsible for it’s maintenance. Layout, Furniture, and Supplies are subject to change without our knowledge or consent.
2. Venue rental rate is not not included in any specials or discounts run by A Charmed Affair.
3. You must not touch any of the fitness equipment unless instructed by your performer. Neither A Charmed Affair, nor KeyLime Studio is responsible for any damage, accidents or injuries while unsupervised. Use at your own risk. Cost of any damage incurred is the responsibility of the party organizer.
4. In order to receive the refund for the $50 cleaning deposit, the following areas must be clean:
a. All tables and chairs wiped off and stowed away in an organized fashion.
b. All furniture that has been moved must be put back to its original location.
c. Sweep floor completely and empty dust into garbage can.
d. Swiffer Mop/Steam Mop floor completely, ensuring no stickiness is left behind.
e. Use invisible glass cleaner and paper towel to clean all mirrors of fingerprints.
f. Take all garbage out to the dumpster and replace bags.
5. As events are booked back to back in the venue, beyond our control, you must be punctual. Your 3 hour time slot includes your setup and clean up time, so please plan accordingly. If your party runs more than 30 minutes overtime, your cleaning deposit will not be refunded.
1. Our characters and costumes are of our own creation. It is not our intention to violate any copyright laws. Any resemblance to nationally known and/or copyrighted characters is coincidental, not intentional. All rights reserved. Should you have the need for any licensed, patented/copyrighted characters at your event, we ask you to please contact the company/copyright license holders for your specific targeted character.
2. We will only accept bookings from individuals who are aware that we do not offer nor represent any licensed characters.
3. Businesses advertising our characters must use our characters’ names and images, as featured on our website.
Limitation of Liability:
1. In no event will either party be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising in any way out of this agreement, however caused and on any theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if the other party has been advised of the possibility of such damage and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited warranty provided herein.
1. Both parties shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other, its agents and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, losses and expenses including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs of any kind whatsoever arising out of or resulting from, directly or indirectly, any act or omission of its agents, employees, invitees, contractors, suppliers, customers and sub-lessees.